The Scientific Committee invites you to participate actively in this congress and make it an extraordinary occasion for the exchange of thoughts and experiences. We look forward to receiving abstracts for consideration and inclusion in the program as poster presentations in dedicated poster sessions or oral presentations in plenary symposium.
Abstract submission is now CLOSED
With the submission of an abstract to PIVAC-22 Congress, the submitting author:
- Accepts to be automatically listed as both first and presenting author.
- Accepts responsibility for the accuracy of the submitted abstract.
- Confirms that all authors are aware of and agree to the content of the abstract and support the data presented.
- Identifies any financial interest in products or processes described in the abstract.This information is to be forwarded to the PIVAC-22 secretariat via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- States that, for studies involving human or animal subjects, permission has been obtained from the relevant regulatory authority and properly informed consent given where appropriate.
To be considered, an abstract should respect the following guidelines:
- The abstract must be submitted in good English.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject abstracts that are presented in poor English or may request an immediate revision by the submitting author.
- Abstract titles should be brief and should reflect the content of the abstract.
- Commercial names may not be used in the abstract title.
- There is no limit for the number of authors. Institutional affiliations, cities and countries of authors must be reported.
- Abstracts should be organized under the headings:
- Materials and methods
- Results and discussion
- The body of the abstract must not exceed 2,900 characters (space included).
- Abbreviations may be used if standard or if spelled out and defined at the first use. Compounds should be mentioned with the generic name, in lower case. Commercial names are admitted in the text, with an ®, and if in brackets following the generic name, i.e. “generic (Commercial ®)”.
- Supplementary data or appendices will not be accepted.
- Figures, tables, or photographs are not allowed.
Abstracts belonging to the following topics may be submitted:
- Tumor microenvironment
- Microbiome and cancer
- Vaccine cancer therapy
- Immunometabolism and cancer
- Cell-based cancer therapy
- Combination of cancer immunotherapy with other therapies
- Identification of novel immunotherapeutic targets
- Novel immunotherapeutic platforms
- Cancer Immunology (if not listed above)
Cancer Immunotherapy (if not listed above)
Only the submitting author will receive a confirmation/abstract number by email from the PIVAC-22 Congress Secretariat within 48 hours of submission. This confirmation of abstract submission is NOT a notice of acceptance.
For questions regarding the online submission process, please contact our support team via: email@example.com
Abstract Selection Process
The Scientific Committee will make the selection of abstracts to include in the Conference Program by early July 2022. The presenting author will receive a notification e-mail with the result of the review and the Scientific Committee’s decision on the abstract. The submitting author is responsible for informing the other authors of the status of the abstract.
The following presentation formats are applicable for PIVAC-22:
- Oral presentation: the abstract is selected for short oral presentation (10 minutes presentation, 5 minutes discussion) in a given session of the main program symposium, according to the main topic.
- Poster: the abstract is selected for presentation in poster format. Posters are grouped by main topic and will be displayed during Poster Sessions.
If the submitting author of a selected abstract cannot attend, the submitting author should assign a replacement presenter to present the abstract and send an e-mail to the PIVAC-22 Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If congress registration of the presenter has not occurred by the communicated deadline, the abstract will not be included in the congress program.
Abstract submission procedure
Abstracts must be submitted online, from March 15 to June 01, 2022, via the PIVAC-22 Congress website. Abstracts submitted on paper or by e-mail attachment will not be considered.
Please download the PIVAC-22 ABSTRACT TEMPLATE here and fill it according to the instructions provided. Once the abstract is complete, please upload it below here in MS Word or PDF format. Files exceeding 5 MB cannot be uploaded.