INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Subject: information and request for consent according to art. 13 GDPR 679/2016 and art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196, relating to the protection of personal data.
IKOS s.r.l. with headquarters in Turin Via Legnano n. 26, as data controller, informs you according to art. 13 GDPR 679/2016 and article 13 of the Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196, which:
1) the aforementioned rules provide for a series of obligations for those who process personal data of other subjects (so-called “interested parties”);
2) the processing of your personal data that we are in possession of or that will be requested from you or that will be communicated to us by you or by third parties is and will be carried out in execution of:
3) the processing of your data will take place with automated or manual systems designed to store, manage and transmit the data. This is strictly related to the relationship purpose and based on the data in our possession and with your commitment to promptly notify us of any corrections, additions and /or updates. In addition to the Data Controller categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may, in some cases, have access to the Data. When it is necessary to deliver the requested services, hosting providers, IT companies and communication agencies can be appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, according to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
4) for operation and maintenance needs, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
5) for the purposes referred to in point 2) above, your data may be disclosed:
In case of your refusal to provide the data or to consent to their processing or their communication, the following may arise:
At any time you can complain to the Personal Data Protection based in Rome 00186 Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785 Telephone switchboard: (+39) 06.696771 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controller is: IKOS Srl, Via Legnano, 26, 10128 TORINO, tel. 011-377717, Fax 011-3806229,
The complete text of Chapter III of the GDPR 679/16 relating to the rights of the interested party is available at the registered office and on the website www.garanteprivacy.it